What Is Mobile Eye Tracking
What Is Mobile Eye Tracking?
Mobile eye tracking enables us to track both the conscious and unconscious eye movements of a respondent in just about any "real world" situation.
The MobileEye is our real world eye tracking solution which has been successfully used in a whole range of different environments from "live" in store shopper behaviour studies, OOH research projects for IBM in BA's T5, all the way through to live newspaper reading projects for News International.
The eye tracking technology is incorporated into a pair of lightweight, inconspicuous glasses, that allow completely natural behaviour in any situation. This, combined with high quality precision calibration technology, ensures greater accuracy and hence greater usefulness when compared to any other system on the market.
The MobileEye is ideal for use in any "real world" scenario including
- Shopper studies
- Ad testing including TV, print and OOH
- Pack and shelf testing
- Mobile device testing, including smart phones and tablet computers
Why Use Eye Tracking
*Source University Of California
- 26/10/16 Next date for the eyetracker Omnibus set for November 18th 2016
- 23/09/16 Eye tracking seminar for beginners 28th October 2016 Central London
- 02/09/16 Free eye tracking pilot study
- 11/04/16 Come and see us at Insight 2016